Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Zymatore Formal Tasting
Friday, February 15, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Lime Ventures, Beer at joe's and La Trappe Cafe are organizing a night of the incredible Zymatore barrel aged series from B United International paired with cheeses from around the world.
We have acquired, held and stored fifteen different Zymatore series kegs just for this event.
This is for the formal tasting with B United's Michael Hartman
Admission includes all Zymatore brews and cheese pairings
Brews we have acquired:
1. Barley BB10 in Ransom Distillery Whiskey / Pinot Noir barrels for two years - Italy
2. Baladin Noel aged in Belgian Owl Whiskey Barrel #120 - Italy
3. Baladin Noel aged in Belgian Owl Whiskey Barrel #273 - Italy
4. Borgo Maledetta aged in Zinfandel barrels for over 12 months - Italy
5. Karkade aged in Pinot Noir / Gin barrels - Italy
6. Old Engine Oil aged in Grenache barrels - England
7. Moonraker - First Zymatore ale that influenced the creation of the series. - England
8. 1809 Berliner Weisse aged in Pinot Noir / Whiskey barrels - Germany
9. Bitter and Twisted aged in Pinot Noir / Gin barrels - England
10. Reissdorf Koelsch aged in Channing Daughters Pazzo barrels - Germany
11. Iqhilika African dry mead aged in Mourvèdre wine barrels - Cask - South Africa
12. Schiehallion aged in Bourbon Barrels – Scotland
13. Nipponia aged in Pinot Noir Whiskey Barrels – Japan
The final two kegs are part of the Bulk container system - not Zymatore series - for tasting.
14. Stille Nacht - DeDolle - Esen - West Flanders - Belgium
15. Chiostro - Piccolo Birrificio - Apricale (IM) - Italy
Doors will open to the public at 9pm